Tuesday, December 05, 2006

On Wisconsin

I have just recently touched down from three exotic days int he land of cheese and people who talk funny.....Wisconsin.

As most of you know I was up there watching the Packers get absolutely manhandled by the Jets, almost as badly as I got manhandled by American Airlines. Speaking of which for the second time in 4 days due to the crack staff their at American I am sans my luggage.

But alas, this is just a tease, like a teenage hooker. I haven't the time or sense to write the blog that this spectacular weekend deserves, hopefully I will have it done by weeks end.

Enjoy...............................and if anyone is going to be in the Charlotte Airport today, maybe you can check on my luggage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yurri The Fucking Giant said...

Slipper, how'd you like the new atrium at Lambeau? Friggin nice, eh?

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home