Sunday, October 29, 2006

They call me Mush

That's right I am officially Eddie Mush. Why the fuck do I do it to myself?

This week evaluating my winless fantasy team, I had the no brainer pick of all time. I have 2 QB's, Steve McNair and David Carr. Okay so neither one of them is great, but Carr has had a productive fantasy season this year.

Well look at the numbers, McNair and his Ravens with a totally new offense and new offensive coordinator go into play the Saints who's defense is rated 9th in scoring and 13th in yards per game. Well Carr is playing against the Tennessee fucking Titans who are ranked 26th in the league in scoring Defense and 29th in yards per game, and whose best defensive back Adam "Pac-Man" Jones was questionable for the game after an arrest Friday night for misdemeanor assault.

Well fuck me in the goat ass. David Carr got benched for the first time in his 5 year mediocre career and McNair threw 2 TD's with no picks, the first game since Week 3 he has not thrown an interception.

And one last side not on the Houston Texans, when they cut Domanick Davis at the beginning of the year I picked up the backup Wali Lundy who was presumably going to get more carries. Well by Week 4 Lundy had 17 carries for a robust 57 yards and two DNP's. I of course cut him loose, he only went 18 for 116 this week.

As Calogero said, "The teller would give Mush his tickets already torn up."

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

you idiot.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, you are listed as dead in the latest york college alumni magazine. what the fuck is going on? i emailed you. are you dead?

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home